No virtual pub quiz would be complete without a celebrity trivia round.
This quiz, will test your general knowledge of some of the world’s most famous faces.
From singers to actors and TV personalities – we’ll really put your knowledge of the world’s most bright and beautiful to the test.
We’re asking you – who married who? And what’s their real name?
So if you think you’re hot on the most recent celebrity goss, this is definitely the general knowledge quiz for you.
We’ve included the answers at the bottom too – but no cheating!
And if you loved this quiz and want to test your brain on even more subjects, like food, films and history – check out some of our other popular quiz questions below.
So without further ado, roll out that red carpet and strike a pose because things are about to get a little star-studded around here.
Celebrity quiz questions
1. Taylor Swift grew up on what type of farm?
2. What is Owen Wilson’s middle name?
3. American singer Stefani Joanne Angelina Germanotta is best known by which stagename?
4. Which singer was known amongst other things as ‘The King of Pop’ and ‘The Gloved One’?
5. One of the greatest goalkeepers of all time, and was named FIFA Goalkeeper of the Year on six occasions?
6. In which film of 1956 did Elvis Presley make his debut?
7. Who was Bruce Forsyth’s first female assistant on the Generation Game?
8. Which actress, model and icon said: “Imperfection is beauty, madness is genius and it’s better to be absolutely ridiculous than absolutely boring.”
9. In which Irish city was Terry Wogan born in August 1938?
10. Ryan Reynolds starred alongside Melissa George in this 2005 spine chiller?
11. Which island nation is popstar Rihanna from?
12. Which Italian city did George Clooney get married to Amal?
13. How many Hemsworth brothers are there?
14. How long did Pamela Anderson know Motely Crue drummer Tommy Lee before marrying him?
15. Which make-up mogul became the youngest billionaire in the world?
16. Who is Dolly Parton married to?
17. What is the name of the character, Ed Westwick played in hit show Gossip Girl?
18. Which actor/writer presented the Crystal Maze and also wrote the Rocky Horror Picture Show?
19. Tom Cruise is an outspoken member of which religion?
20. What is Brad Pitt’s real full name?
21. Which American actor and film maker was born Mark Sinclair?
22. Who was the winner of the first ever UK series of ‘I’m A Celebrity… Get Me Out Of Here!’?
23. Which English supermodel was born is Streatham in May 1970?
24. Which actor, famous for starring in ‘Last of the Summer Wine’, was also the voice of Wallace in the Wallace and Gromit films?
25. Who was the English crime writer famous for writing the Inspector Morse series, who died in March 2017?
26. What is the name of Kim Kardashian’s eldest child?
27. How many Oscars has Leonardo DiCaprio won?
28. Which footballer has the most Instagram followers in the world – as of 2020?
29. Which X-Factor Judge and music tycoon has a son called Eric?
30. What is Cher’s last name?
Are you a total quiz whizz?
Do you love to put your general knowledge to the test?
Then this is the group for you!
Feel free to share your own quizzes and challenge other members to see who will be top of the class!
Join our Facebook group for the best quizzes around Cambridgeshire. Click here to join the team!
1. Christmas Tree Farm
3. Lady Gaga
4. Michael Jackson
5. Gordon Banks
6. Love Me Tender
7. Anthea Redfern
8. Marilyn Monroe
10. The Amityville Horror
14. Four days
15. Kylie Jenner
16. Carl Thomas Dean
17. Chuck Bass
18. Richard O’Brien
20. William Bradley Pitt
21. Vin Diesel
22. Tony Blackburn
23. Naomi Campbell
24. Peter Sallis
25. Colin Dexter
26. North West
28. Cristiano Ronaldo
29. Simon Cowell
30. Sarkisian – full name Cherilyn Sarkisian